, Posted on Tue 28-01-2014
Closing Date: Thu 01-05-2014
We seek highly motivated and experienced Dispatcher with a background in architectural and construction industrial. Knowledge in dealing with authorities is preferred.
Admin Assistant cum Despatch
MYR 1200 - 1600 (based on experience)
- Responsible for scheduling drivers and organizing the daily dispatch
- Coordinate transportation needs on a normal and emergency basis
- Perform record keeping as needed.
- Perform inventory control processes
- Check company vehicles, record hours used, mileage and fuel levels for billing purposes
- Inspect company vehicles for safety decals and compliance, and ensure that equipment is in good working order
- Follow proper cash accounts procedures
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Seniors Manager / Directors
- Previous dispatch and customer service experience in the architectural line or construction industry and/or related field preferred.
- Positive attitude
- Professional phone demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service orientation
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- An ability to function well as part of a team
- Diligent attention to safety
- Preferably male
- Familiar with roads in Klang valley, PJ and Shah Alam
Education, Experience and Required Skills, Including Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- High school with SPM, diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
Interested candidates are invited to apply, email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or, fax to: 03-4253 2705
, Posted on Mon 06-01-2014
Closing Date: Tue 28-01-2014
The successful individual will be accountable for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Compliance understanding to buildings follows the area’s building codes and ordinances and statutory requirements
- Checking the construction to make sure the building is being constructed according to the plans
- Receive details and specific instructions from Senior Architect and/or Principal to prepare or modify preliminary designs, construction drawings, etc. as per specifications and requirements.
- Coordinate with different sections such as structural, electrical, mechanical, etc. to collect information and finalize preliminary designs and construction drawings.
- Supervise and monitor work of draftsman and junior architects to ensure accuracy and conformity to requirements.
- Liaison with senior architect and/or or Principal to resolve any conflict in designs and modify designs as required.
- Submit designs, detailed drawings, final reports, etc. to senior architect and/or or Principal for review and approval as per policies and procedures.
- Consulting with people about the design of their environment;
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to the client; Advising the client on the practicality of their project;
- Keeping within financial budgets and time deadlines;
- Producing detailed drawings from which costing are made;
- Preparing tender applications and presentations;
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals;
- Preparing planning applications
- Coordinating the work of contractors;
- Making site visits to check on progress and ensuring that the project is running within the agreed timescale;
- Reviews private project development plans for compliance with codes, regulations and standards, adequacy of applications for permits and compliance with approved plans;
- Solving problems that might occur during building;
- Carrying out defect inspections. The primary duties of the Project Architect will be to perform layout and detailing on architectural projects.
- Should have production/design experience in preparation and layout of architectural contract documents and specifications.
- Independently coordinates the work of a multi-disciplined team throughout the design development and contract document phases of a project.
- Establishes client and internal meetings and participates in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance.
- Conducts design development and contract document work sessions at the project site in conjunction with Project Manager and other disciplines.
- Is responsible to coordinate workload through design development and construction document phases to complete documents on schedule.
- Reviews architectural documents for areas of conflict with all disciplines. Writes/edits architectural specifications, and works directly with owner and owners’ legal staff to establish and document the legal parameters of the construction contract.
- Good leadership and organizational skills will be essential to ensure that all needs of the client are met in time and to the correct budget.
- Excellent communication skills will be needed to allow the smooth running of the project and alongside communicating with other team members and producing regular reports on progress to associate directors.
- Ability to work independently, responsible, energetic person with a modern aesthetic and a commitment to thoughtful design to join the firm
- Creative Self-motivated, performance driven and able to work independently
- Ability to create architectural concept from a brief stage through the schematic stage and documentation without compromising the design intent; with minimum supervision from senior management/Chief Designer/Principal
- Able to develop construction details (manually and CAD)
- Must be able to use Desktop Publishing, AUTOCAD, 2D & 3D Ability to adopt project review process and coordinating between the different disciplines of the project;
- Ability to initiate project reports overlooking the different activities occurred per month;
- Good eye for graphics and layout presentations Essential hands-on computer skills and adequate knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D Max and other Architecture related applications.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Melayu. Additional advantage if could speak Arabic languages.
- Excellent design development & documentation skills
- Possess good knowledge in project management, technical detailing, construction practices, contract management and conversant with relevant authority requirements
- Capable of liasing with clients, authorities and consultants, project execution, co-ordination and on-site construction supervision
We offer attractive compensation and benefit packages. Please submit your application and resume, stating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent sized photograph (n.r).